Friday 27 February 2015

Colourful Fairies

Bright and Beautiful
It has inspired me to make these cards
I also took my inspiration from the main Lavinia Site 
It really is stunning
Update...I was lucky enough to win the challenge and I am absolutely delighted and thrilled
I thought I would try to make these cards using the Lavinia stamps I had 
and in Brighter colours for the challenge

The first card I made was the pink one but felt it needed to be 'Brighter ' 
to meet the Challenge, so I made the orange one
I did so enjoy 'playing' with distress inks, paints, sprays, alcohol inks etc 
I normally only use Stickles glitters to accent my cards 
but when  I saw Rachel's Mini Book and how she used the Stickles 
I thought it was so pretty, gave it a go and was so pleased with the results
It's hard to show in my photos the effect of the glitter.

I also stamped and glittered the inside of the cards

Thank you for inspiring me to do these cards
Crafty Hugs x

3 comments:

Eileen said...

Pop over to the Challenge page ... news for you ! xx

Mac Mable said...

What a great start to my day. What a fabulous surprise. I loved doing these cards, learned lots and loved joining in your challenge. Thanks from a very lucky challenge winner xxxx

Eileen said...

Please email me ... eileen@ken-godwin.com
Having trouble getting a message to you! xx